How to Save on Premiums.
1. Shop around. Comparing rates from multiple insurance companies is the best way to find the most affordable premiums.
2. Increase your deductible. Increasing your deductible will lower your premiums but make sure you can afford the higher out-of-pocket costs if you need to use the policy.
3. Bundle policies. Combining your auto and home insurance policies with the same provider can often result in discounts.
4. Take advantage of discounts. Many insurers offer discounts for things like having a good driving record, taking a defensive driving course, or having multiple policies with the same provider.
5. Ask about low-mileage discounts. If you don’t drive much, you may be eligible for a low-mileage discount.
6. Consider a pay-as-you-go plan. Pay-as-you-go plans can be cheaper than traditional policies, since you only pay for the coverage you use.
7. Review your policy annually. As your needs change, your premiums may become outdated. Make sure to review your policy every year to ensure you’re getting the best rate.
To talk with a licensed advisor, call: 888-595-8099